We reserve the right to make changes to the site. We have made the effort to provide accurate information, but there may be inadvertent mistakes, errors or omissions. Use the information on this site at your own risk and check any critical information. The information on this site is provided purely as a courtesy to customers and potential customers. Product specifications are subject to change and Thinklabs may not necessarily have the most up to date information on this site.
1. We do not share any personal customer data including, but not limited to name, email, telephone or physical address data with any outside third party, except as required by Federal law.
2. We do not sell any personal customer data to any third parties.
3. We maintain customer information confidentially within our organization for the purposes of customer service or internal research purposes.
4. We may communicate with customers from time to time for the purposes of providing customer service, product maintenance, or providing information about our products.
Harvard Law School Library
Important documents for your reference.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The product must be returned in the original packaging.
2. All contents of the original purchase must be included (product, manuals, accessories, packing materials etc).
3. The product and packaging must be returned in "AS NEW" condition. This includes the condition of the product, accessories AND packaging itself.
4. Any damage to the product, accessories or packaging, or any missing items, may reduce your refund.
5. You must pay all return shipping and the shipping costs to you will be subtracted from your refund, including if shipping was free, in which case we will reduce your refund by the actual cost of shipping the product to you.
6. We reserve the right to give you more than 30 days to return a product, but this does not waive any of the above terms and conditions, other than the 30-Day limit, and you must obtain additional time in writing from us.
7. We ask that you explain the reason for returning the product, so that we may understand the source of your dissatisfaction and improve our service.
8. Above all, we ask that you be honest with us. Tell us if you damaged a product. We do not seek to take advantage of you or punish you, but we will be far less inclined to work with you to provide a maximum refund if we determine, at our sole discretion, that we were misled. We really, really appreciate the straight story - it's far more helpful to our improving what we do for you.
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. We make every reasonable effort to be fair to customers and to please you. In return, we ask that you not take unfair advantage of us. You can call us with any questions or requests, and we will try to satisfy your reasonable requests. We reserve the right to bend over backwards to help you and we reserve the right to follow the rules below: